Series I was the ninth series of QI and it aired from 9 September 2011 to 27 April 2012. It was recorded between 7 June 2011 and 24 May 2011, broadcast on BBC Two and contains 16 episodes, each of which have XL editions.
The series featured a "Nobody Knows" joker card: panellists could gain points by using the card if the answer to a question was "nobody knows".
QI VG Edit
- ↑ Not including Pilot, clip show episodes or Comic Relief Special.
- ↑ Not including Alan Davies, who appeared as a panellist in every episode.
- ↑ Date of QI version airing; XL versions, unless indicated otherwise, aired the following day.
- ↑ Ventriloquist puppet of Nina Conti.
- ↑ Unusually, the XL edition was broadcast before the shortened edition, on 19 November 2011. The shortened edition, which would have aired on 18 November, was replaced by Children in Need.
- ↑ ASIMO only appeared during one of the questions, to demonstrate its movement capabilities.
- ↑ The episode was part of BBC Two's "Shakespeare Unlocked" specials.
- ↑ The XL edition did not air until 19 May 2012.
- ↑ The episode was originally supposed to be broadcast on 9 December 2011, between "Intelligence" and "QI VG: Series I Compilation Show 1", but Clarkson had recently caused controversy by making offensive comments about people who committed suicide by jumping in front of trains. Therefore, "Idleness" was postponed "to avoid putting Clarkson in the spotlight".
- ↑ The XL edition did not air on television until 24 May 2012, although it was accidentally available on BBC iPlayer on 5 May 2012 and quickly removed.